This policy document explains what information we collect and retain about visitors to the site, and how we treat that information.
What information is collected
- Information automatically supplied by your ISP and your computer, including your Internet address (IP address), your browser software and version, your operating system and version, the pages and files you have viewed, the dates and times of your visits and the referring source from which you reached this website.
- Information that you provide to us when you register for any restricted area of the site, such as a forum or blog, or submit user comments to any interactive part of the site. This includes your name, email address and website address as well as any other information voluntarily provided by you.
What the information is used for
- Information supplied automatically is aggregated and used for statistical purposes (such as generating lists of the most popular pages). It is not used to identify any individual or their activity on the site.
- Information supplied by you is used solely for the purposes for which it was supplied, such as identifying you as the author of user-contributed content or enabling access to restricted areas of the site.
- We protect the privacy of your supplied data and do not make it available to third parties except as part of user-contributed content which you have chosen to publish. In particular, email addresses supplied as part of user-contributed content are never published on the site.
- We do not add your email address to any mailing list without your explicit content. However, we reserve the right to use your supplied contact details (including your email address) if necessary to communicate with you regarding your user-contributed content or your registration for restricted areas of the site.
In particular, this site uses Google Analytics and Google Adsense.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You can view Google's privacy policies as they relate to these services at http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
- You can manage certain aspects of the adverts shown to you by Adsense at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences.